Leif Delgass wrote:
 > OK, mach64-0-0-5-branch is open for your hacking and testing pleasure! The
 > trunk as of June 26 is merged in, so we now have Mesa 4.0.3 and I've converted
 > the mach64 driver to the drmCommand interface.  The branch compiles and works
 > fine, and as a bonus, the bug with clears in the first GL context seems to have
 > vanished. :)
 >
 > Jose, I think we can switch the binaries over to the new branch, everthing
 > seems to working fine.

Good work, Leif.

Just curious: do you guys have a plan for moving the mach64 code into the
trunk?  Are there any major issues that need to be resolved first?

BTW, I took a stab at updating the http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/cvs.html
page which lists and describes the current CVS branches.

The mach64 branch is described as:

 > This is the branch for the ATI Rage Pro driver development. The work is
 > unfunded and is only just beginning, so a working driver is still a long way
 > off. Please do not ask when it will be complete. This branch also contains some
 > DRM architectural changes, designed to make writing new drivers easier and
 > remove significant amounts of duplicated code.

Maybe this should be updated.

-Brian