On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 23:27, Anders Haugen wrote:

> Hi,
> i did some changes and got the s3virge code from the cvs working here.
> seems the dma stuff wasn't initializing at all for me.

1) Your patches seem ok to me. I am quite busy up to 2nd half of July,
so I wont be able to fully test them though, and then to commit to CVS.

2) Since you seem to be keen-eyed when it comes to coding, you could
take the task to check what we could do to turn 2D acceleration on
again. Code is already there, but something is not interacting well,
since it still locks after a while. If you succeed the driver will
greatly gain from this. Otherwise I will have a look later on July (even
if would prefer to focus on Savage4/ProSavage driver dev)

3) Anybody else had luck with Anders patches?

Vale,
-max lingua