On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:00:38AM -0400, Allen Barnett wrote:
> Hi (José and Leif),
>
> I'm testing the Mach64 driver on my laptop, which uses a Rage Mobility P/M
> AGP 2x (rev 64). I'm using the binary snapshot from 2002/7/8.The
> render/version string is:
> Mesa DRI Mach64 20020227 [Rage Pro] AGP 2x x86/MMX/SSE 1.2 Mesa 4.0.3
> You guys have done some really outstanding work on this driver. I almost
> don't want to complain, but here goes.
>
> I have a couple of problems with
[...]

> I really appreciate the work you guys have put into this driver. Keep up the
> good work.

Allen, thanks for the detailed report of the problems. It's gonna take a
little time (at least for me) to reproduce all this (I have been a little busy
lately and I still have some changes I want to do on the driver before I can
look into it) but it will be done.

Note also that there are some OpenGL conformance issues which have been
neglected so far, and which can be the cause behind of some of these
problems. At any rate your cases will help to determine that.

José Fonseca