Hi,

I'm trapped in an infinite loop in
xc/xc/extras/Mesa/src/tnl/t_vb_render.c :)

Ok, I was debugging a program with ddd that crashes sometimes but this
time it took the hole cpu time so I broke it up and did a look where it
was (see above). I did a few steps to get an impression what is happen
there and was astonished that it was in a loop where it couldn't get out
(run_render() there is a for loop, i and length where both 0).

Does anybody knows how I can get out there or does I have to stay there
forever?

I don't know the issure how this could happen but if anybody is
interested in any state of another variable I won't touch ddd for the
next three hours and send it to him.

Bye, Michael