Hi guys. Yep, vacations ended.

I've updated my workstation to the RedHat Linux 7.3.94 beta, which has gcc 3.2. So now
forward the snapshots will be built with this version. AFAIK this shouldn't pose any
problem to the users since the key issue is that the kernel modules are compiled with
the same version of gcc that compiled the kernel, and that still holds true.

Strangely, when testing the snapshots scripts with the new setup I noticed that only
radeon and r200 drivers are being built on the HEAD (as there is no errors on the
build log). Keith, I know you've been merging r200-0-2-branch, so do you know anything
about this?

The Mach64 development on my side is still on hold. Besides the hassle of returning
from vacations, and have a lot of stuff to do, my laptop's hard drive is busted so
I've been working at the univeristy were I don't have any Mach64 card near me.
Hopefully I should receive a new drive shortly.

Jose Fonseca