> New columns for gamma, ffb, mach64, virge, sis and trident.
Great work! Looks really impressive (and makes me feel really proud that
my chip is not the worst one:). A couple of easy questions:
is it true that Mach64 feature list is final (sure I do not mean
fallback). Also, 3 features are marked as SW - is it good to expose
them? It's actually not my question (someone already asked here before).
Probably we could make exposition of non-HW-supported features optional
(through XF86Config param)? Really, why inform application about things
which are going to be slow? Or SW implementation of
ARB/EXT_texture_env_* is fast?

Regards,

Sergey