I've done some more clueless digging into the problem visible in
http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/evas_test.jpeg and
http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/DRI/celestia.jpeg . My first suspicion
was an off-by-one error in the scissor code, but enlarging the scissor
rectangle doesn't help; making it smaller makes the problem worse
though, so the scissor code seems to be correct. So the quads actually
seem to be rendered one pixel too small in both directions; maybe some
rounding issue? I've played with different rounding settings in the
SE_CNTL register but haven't managed to get the evas demo to render
correctly. Any clues appreciated.