Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 01:55, Damien Miller wrote:
The fact that it grows doesn't necessarily mean a memleak in the server - only if the growth is unbounded.
Which would seem to be the case if it starts growing from 220 M
immediately when it's only 90 M on startup? (the numbers Felix provided
in the original post)
The X on my laptop (16bpp, 1024x768) grows from about 80M and stabilises around 160M, I recall that my desktop machine (32bpp, 1600x1200) stabilises much higher.

-d