> Let me express that i do _not_ object to any of the DRI-Devel works.
> DRI did great job and it resolves for situations where ATI
> cant provide solutions as of today and possibly long term.
> Just saying embedded Radeon chipsets, ATI chipsets on BSD,
> old ATI chipsets prior to the R200 and further any sort of
> experimental and custom extensions to the DRI open source
> drivers.
>
> Let's hope, no one does mind this mailing.

I appreciate the hard work put into a commercial driver, and I'm sure a
very large number of users will really appreciate the S3TC support,
since an open solution has not yet been implemented due to legal issues.

By reading the readme, xinerma+dri is not yet supported. Is support
planned for this? if so, when?