I would like to see this. The visuals are looking terrific. I really like this branch.
I just updated and built/instaled this and I really like. The only thing that bothers
me is that there is a bad stutter in things. I think the best example of this is in
Unreal Tournament. You will have good frame rate than as you turn, slideshow for a few
seconds than fast again.