I'll second Keith Gross here: we should enable PCI support even if there
are situations were it can cause problems, as the situations can be
avoided with proper configuration and more people could enjoy DRI.

After all, we strive to add functionality to the drivers, not to hide it
from users, and it's not the case here in my POV.

José Fonseca