Sorry for continuing this thread but I think there are some open issues:

1. There is a memory leak (or something similar) in the mach64 driver
   since consecutive calls to the Xv driver fails . (With a call to a
   GL application in between)

2. Does the lack of feedback indicate that the issue is closed
   (i.e. bug free or not interesting or resolved)? (I know the funding
   is non-existing for mach64 , I really appreciate the efforts from
   Leif D.

3. There is some texmem stuff going on in the main path, is this affecting the
mach65-0.0.5 branch?

This mail is specifically addressed to Leif D. who has been _very_ responsive (and
interested) so far :-)

Maybe I should buy a new graphics card, such as Radeon 9000 (or an Nvidia one, god
forgive) instead
of bothering with old cards?? (even if they work properly)

Svante