I don't have a list of all of the options supported by the drivers
compiled at this momment, but below is kinda my thoughts on a schema
for such a system.  If we have any XML experts out there that are really
good at designing such a thing - speak up now!

<program name="Wolfenstein Multiplayer" executable="wolfmp">
        <performance>
                <tcl enable="yes"/>
        </performance>
        <stereo enabled="yes">
                <offset value ="???"/>
                <scale value="???"/>
        </stero>
        <debug type="verbose">
                <texture enabled="yes"/>
                <ioctl enabled="no"/>
        </debug>
        <extensions>
        </extensions>
</program>

A program with no name attribute or with an attribute set to "*" could
be used as the default config.  A question exists concerning multiple
heads ... do we possibly added a display="" attribute to the program tag?
Extensions was kinda a toss in for special things that don't exist
anywhere else.  It may not be needed if we get the driver to able to let
the configuration utility know what is up.  The ... is just my way of
saying so on and so forth.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  ||