On Sam, 2003-02-08 at 23:17, Chris Ison wrote:
> Chris Ison wrote:
> >
> > here is the log as requested ... also pcigart is enabled in the source
> >
> > as for x11perf, I may have miss understood the option, but its atleast 3
> > *text* ones (after the 3rd I gave up), but the dots and lines ones
> > worked.

Does Option "XaaNoScanlineCPUToScreenColorExpandFill" work around it?

> > glxgears works fine, so its obviously something glxgears doesn't do ...

Well, glxgears and the X server do completely different things. You're
saying it also happens with anything that uses textures? That would hint
at a problem with HOSTDATA_BLT CP packets, but those are used for
ImageWrites as well, so I'd expect it to happen more often and randomly.