On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:49:36 -0700
Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Excellent.
>
> Can someone commit this?  Does this fix *all* the problems?  I don't know if
> it would.

It fixes all SW TCL related vertex problems I observed. I think it does
not fix the texture state problem we discussed earlier. When I tested it
I still had one of the other patches applied, so I can't tell for sure.
I'll try it when I get home tonight. There is still some corruption in
quakeforge. But it also occurs with HW TCL.

In case you're still on vacation, take it easy :-) And thanks for being
so responsive anyway.

Felix

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!