Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 19:25, AnonimoVeneziano wrote:

Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 18:32, AnonimoVeneziano wrote:

Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Son, 2003-02-16 at 12:42, AnonimoVeneziano wrote:

I've downloaded mga packages from DRI site and installed it with sh install.sh , and here all ok, but now at startup appears :

DRIUnlock called when locked, and in the session DRI have some problems.

I use debian SID [...]

The DRI snapshots from http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/ are rather
old. Can you try http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/README or
http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/README.Debian and see if that works
better?

Thank you very much for your help , I've solved some problems, but remains the problem with vendetta (and a problem with quake 3 that do not play intro videos , but is not very important)

When I run vendetta in the terminal where I run it appears:

Hit bound texture in upload
Hit bound texture in upload
Hit bound texture in upload
Hit bound texture in upload
Hit bound texture in upload
Failed to upload texture, sz 2793472
Memory heap 0x82014b8
Offset:00000000, Size:00155000, ..
Offset:00155000, Size:000eb000, U.
Offset:001d5000, Size:000eb000, ..
End of memory blocks
..... and it repeat this again

Is a problem of DRI?

Yes, and it might be fixed on the texmem-0-0-1 branch in CVS, which will
hopefully soon be merge on the trunk.

MMM, fixed? This is good , I hope it will be soon solved. So thant should appear soon in the trunk ?
Yes, you'd have to ask on the list for a more accurate estimate.

If I download the CVS snapshot I have to install all that thing or I can use simply the modules and the Xfree drivers?

All you need is mga_dri.so .

MMM, intresting.

But, what you mean with texmem-0-0-1 branch? Is a different branch of CVS or is the ordinary CVS branch? (This is out yet in CVS, right? )

Thanks

Bye