Ian Romanick wrote:

AnonimoVeneziano wrote:

Thank you very much for your help , I've solved some problems, but remains the problem with vendetta (and a problem with quake 3 that do not play intro videos , but is not very important)

Do you have a link where I could get "Vendetta"? I can try that out this week on a G400.

The texmem-0-0-1 branch is a separate branch within DRI CVS. You would check that branch out by doing:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/dri co \
-r texmem-0-0-1 xc

Sorry for splitting it across two lines. You can do it all on one line and omit the '\'. The text editor in my e-mail program won't disable auto-linewrap mode for me. :(

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your time.

The site where you can find vendetta is vendetta.guildsoftware.com . you have to register to use that, is an Online game.

Thank you very much for informations.

I'll try this branch too , and report the results

Thanks
Marcello