Hello!

I've met this problem (see attach) a long ago but it seems
that nobody fixed that :(
This problem happens not only with this game but with quake3 too!
It looks like every odd frame contains these black squares but every
even frame is free from them that causes image flickering!
These squares appear not in every scene but in most scenes of GL-117!
Image distortion became visible in oct 2002.
I guessed that XFree86-4.3.0 will be free from similar artifacts
but unfortunatelly they are exist. (This screenshot was produced
with today snapshot of DRI-CVS).
Is it problem only of Radeon VE or is it well known problem?
If there is any workaround then tell me PLEASE!

WBR! Nick