On 28 Feb 2003 12:00:48 GMT
Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nick Kurshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Image distortion became visible in oct 2002.
>
> This probably was the time when hardware-TCL came into play !?
> You could try to set $RADEON_TCL_FORCE_DISABLE to 't' and see if it makes
> any difference,

No, it won't. I had the same problem with my Radeon 7500 when I disabled
TCL. I submitted a patch for this problem two weeks ago. IIRC it was
applied at least to the trunk. Try a CVS upgrade.

> Martin.
> --
>  Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just selective about who its friends are !

Regards,
  Felix

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!