Brian,

I scratched an itch and made this dynamic. You can see it at:

http://lfm.sourceforge.net/dritest/dri_driver_features.phtml

and of course grab it if you want from:
/home/groups/l/lf/lfm/htdocs/dritest/dri_driver_features.phtml

I was thinking it would be nice to color code it even more and add a legend
to distinguish at least the following states:

           +----------------------------+
 given a   |  the chip has hw support   |
 feature:  +--------------+-------------+
           |      Y       |      N      |
-----------+----+----+----+------+------+
the driver | hw | sw | no |  sw  |  no  |
supports   |    |    |    |      |      |
-----------+----+----+----+------+------+
case          1   2    3     4       5

Right now as it is, the page is ambiguous between 1,2 and 4, and between 3
and 5.  (1) might even have two colors--one for yes, the other to indicate
some exception such as mutual exclusion with some other feature such as fog
and alpha or other specific limitations.

As far as color scheme, I really don't care too much, but the colors make it
a lot easier to visualize.

Perhaps:
1 green          --nothing else to be done, and optimal
2 pink or yellow --indicate work to be done
3 yellow or red  --indicate work to be done
4 light green    --nothing else can be done, but not as good as hw
5 white?         --indicate no work can be/to be done?

I don't intend for this to be overly granular, no sense in creating anything
more to maintain.

I also hope you find the underlying code a little bit easier to read and
maintain than the static html table was.

My main itch was to eliminate the nasty horizontal scrolling.  By only
selecting the cards I care about that's now easy.

Nick