On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Ian Romanick wrote:

>> { OPTION_DEPTH_SIZE, "DepthSize", OPTV_INTEGER, {0}, FALSE },
>>
>> { OPTION_DEPTH_BUFFER_SIZE, "DepthBufferSize", OPTV_INTEGER, {0}, FALSE },
>>
>> Just a suggestion.
>
>I had thought about that.  The problem is that seems to imply setting
>the size of the buffer, not the size of each element in the buffer.  I
>got to thinking about it last night, and now I have a different idea.
>How about something like this?
>
>{ OPTION_DEPTH_SIZE, "ZBufferFormat", OPTV_ANYSTR, {0}, FALSE },

The existing options seem to follow the naming pattern of having
the macro named the same thing as the config file option, only
uppercased with word breaks turned into underscores, so if you
choose the config file option "ZBufferFormat", then it would
be consistent to call it OPTION_Z_BUFFER_FORMAT IMHO.