Andreas Ehliar wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:23:09PM +0000, Keith Whitwell wrote:

Actually that's not my code at all, if you're talking about the stuff in common/mm.[ch]. I know it's ended up with my name on it, but that's bogus. I can't remember who's it is, but it's lifted from Utah so maybe Phil can tell us & we can put the right name on it.

The first copyright notice in mm.c is: * Copyright (C) 1999 Wittawat Yamwong

He was the one who added G200 support to Utah-GLX. IIRC it was a month or
so after the specifications had been released. Quite impressive. Especially
since we had no idea someone else was working on it until he sent us a
notice about it :)

Done.

Keith