Brian Paul wrote:

I've updated the Mesa sources on the DRI trunk to 5.0.1 with some minor, post-release bug fixes. I also removed the $Id$ stuff.

I just noticed a couple things in the trunk's Mesa code.

swrast/s_texture.c is missing support for ATI_texture_env_combine3. All of the rest of the support is there (in texstate.c, for example), but the actual software rasterization routines are not there.

Along the same lines, the texmem-0-0-1 branch had the enums for that extension in glext.h, but the trunk has them in gl.h. Where should they actually be?

I think these are the last two issues before I call the trunk-to-branch merge done. :)