Ian Romanick wrote:
Brian Paul wrote:

I've updated the Mesa sources on the DRI trunk to 5.0.1 with some minor, post-release bug fixes. I also removed the $Id$ stuff.

I just noticed a couple things in the trunk's Mesa code.

swrast/s_texture.c is missing support for ATI_texture_env_combine3. All of the rest of the support is there (in texstate.c, for example), but the actual software rasterization routines are not there.

Done. I had to back-port that from the Mesa trunk.

Along the same lines, the texmem-0-0-1 branch had the enums for that extension in glext.h, but the trunk has them in gl.h. Where should they actually be?

Well, if SGI would update glext.h that's where they should be. I've asked Jon Leech about it but haven't got a reply. I'm hesitant to edit glext.h so I had put them into gl.h for now. There should be no conflict if they wind up in both places if they're protected with #ifndef extensionsName.

I think these are the last two issues before I call the trunk-to-branch merge done. :)

That'll be nice.

-Brian