Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 13:23, Alan Hourihane wrote:

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 01:17:03PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:

Anyway, many possible solutions have been discussed; if only the list
admin(s) cared to at least comment on them.

I'm the list admin.

Thanks for speaking up.

And I have to say I'd be willing to stand down and let someone take over.

The amount of spam I have to keep clearing anyway is time consuming to
say the least. If I were to make the lists subscriber only, this task
would only increase.

So if anyone wants to take my place, just say so.

I've already volunteered to take on a share. I obviously wouldn't want
to do it all myself either. Any other takers?

I'm curious - what does the work consist of? Is there already some filtering going on?

Keith