I am considering buying a R350 based video card. However, currently
even the official binary only ATI drivers do not support it.  I saw
that earlier this year someone asked if ATI had released any
documentation on the R300/R350 chipsets to the DRI developers for 3D
support. At that time it appears they had not. Does anyone know if they
have supplied the needed documentation yet?

Thanks,
Chris Cheney