On Llu, 2003-06-23 at 10:41, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> > BTW, do we have a owner of such card among the subscribers which can do
> > some testing when the time comes?
>
> I think Alan Cox.  Alan Hourihane had one, but I think it died -- I find it
> very hard to keep gamma details in my head for some reason.

I've got an AGP Gamma and a PCI Delta somewhere. The Delta is broken for
2D and 3D, the Gamma is mostly ok for 2D and hangs with the 3D stuff. I
did do a little digging but the card is so rare its rather hard to
justify spending time on it

BTW in the good news department, I received vendor contributed VIA and
S3 DRI/DRM drivers yesterday. The kernel side needs some work yet but
nothing major (except when it hits FreeBSD I guess).