Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 20:24, José Fonseca wrote:

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 06:58:39PM +0200, Dieter Nützel wrote:

These sourceforge "backup" server move is very annoying.
It's hindering open source so much.

Do we have other options?

[...]

If not then the solution would imply moving the CVS repository to a new
machine, but where would that be? XFree86.org?

I've tried to get a discussion going about migrating to XFree86 (and
Mesa, ...) before, without success. Maybe we'll have more luck this
time. :)

The migration to mesa is in progress. To XFree86? Well, that's another question.

Keith