Colin,

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 04:58:37PM +0200, Colin Leroy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this patch fixes compilation of mach64 kernel module for kernel 2.5.
> (module will be named mach64.ko for these kernels).
>
> apply with -p0 in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support.
>
> HTH,
> --
> Colin
> Random BOFH excuse:
>       Your packets were eaten by the terminator

I don't have a 2.5 kernel around to test but since I successfuly
compiled with 2.4 I've commited anyway.

Thanks very much!

José Fonseca

PS: With the problems in the anon CVS god knows when these changes will
appear in the snapshots. So if anybody is in hurry to test it's better
to download a snapshot driver and manually patch in the drm subdir
before installing.