[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

[ Please CC me on reply, I'm not subscribed ]

Hi,

I tried Tuxracer on a powerpc machine + an ATI 7500 (r200)
with a 20030504 snapshot of DRI (xlibmesa-gl1) and I experienced
glitches. I tried a 20030425 snapshot which worked fine (but much
slower IMO) so I guess something broke in between.

By "glitches" do you mean texture flickering and the like?
For example, when you jump the sardine outline flickers.

I've seen something on x86. I mention it because I don't see a Bug. Maybe they are related and a Bug needs to be opened.

If you set the environment variable R200_NO_TCL to 1 it would go away because it's using the software TCL. Maybe the old snapshot was using software TCL?

Other symptoms:
bzflag - fire a shot and the walls flicker like it's World War 3
Neverwinter Nights - "terminator syndrome" (characters all look like the T-1000 shifting if Env. mapping is enabled)

I have a Radeon 8500LE (R200) on a VIA chipset board with an Athlon XP 1800+ (1.5ghz).

Using gentoo with ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86".

I've also noticed that it looks like the "full screen" GL window for screen savers is off by 1 pixel.
There is pixel garbage around the bottom and right sides of the screen if I use the OpenGL screen savers.

My apologies if these problems are already fixed in the CVS, I haven't had time to experiment with downloading/compiling DRI out of CVS yet.

Paul