[ Please CC me on reply, I'm not subscribed ]

 Hi,

 I tried Tuxracer on a powerpc machine + an ATI 7500 (r200)
 with a 20030504 snapshot of DRI (xlibmesa-gl1) and I experienced
 glitches. I tried a 20030425 snapshot which worked fine (but much
 slower IMO) so I guess something broke in between.

 Has anyone heard of it? Has this been already fixed?

 TIA.

 Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant