Currently I don't know _what_ has been changed because ATM I don't have
access to the mailing list. But there _must_ have been substantial changes
because apparently the "too dark lightning with TCL on Radeon" bug has been
fixed. Running FlightGear on a Radeon9100 with the R200 driver I can't
tell the difference beween disabling and enabling TCL any more.
Obviously this is a change that happened in the X server modules because I
didn't recompile the kernel modules yet.

Thanks (I hope the good news don't rely on some sort of 'accident'  ;-)
        Martin.