Martin Spott wrote:
Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyway, I'm glad this fixed your problem.

Yep, now I can continue to promote the use ATI boards in the FlightGear
manua ....  ;-)
If anyone likes, I now have a different one. This shows up with HW-TCL only
when I use more komplex textured aircrafts. With the default C172 everything
looks fine. Here some triangles on the ground remain untextured:

http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/artefact_01.png

This looks a lot like a regression due to my recent changes to r200_tcl.c and t_dd_dmatmp2.h

Does it go away if you turn off tcl?

Keith