Am Montag, 28. Juli 2003 23:04 schrieb Ian Romanick:
> Roland Scheidegger wrote:
> > You need this patch
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=2054806&forum_id=7
> >177 for nwn to work (unless you're using the beta 3 client or older, you
> > definitely need it for 1.29, haven't checked for 1.30 if it's still
> > needed). Unfortunately this patch is not yet in the trunk as it might
> > break other things.
>
> Right.  I believe that it's okay, but I did have one reservation about
> it.  I asked Dieter about this on 7/21, but I never received a response:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=105881698413310&w=2

Sorry Ian,

the patch wasn't mine, so I didn't comment.
It comes from Leif in the first place (two versions). I had resent the second
one.

Subjet was: Re: [Dri-devel] glXChooseVisual behaviour
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=105234913506530&w=2

> Once that one issue is resolved, I will strongly recommend that Keith or
> Brian or somebody commit the patch.  Due to IBM policy, I can't commit
> other people's patches, no matter how small or how important. :)

Me, too, even if I had CVS write access...;-)

Cheers,
        Dieter