On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 09:06, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Eric Anholt wrote:

> This is standard -- the software render is doing perpixel fog, the hw render
> doing per-vertex.  There's a call (look in swrast/swrast.h) to make the sw
> renderer agree with the hw one.

You mean _swrast_allow_vertex_fog and _swrast_allow_pixel_fog?  No
permutation of those changed anything as far as I could see.  If I
change the setting of the hardware back to FOG_CHEAP (like the old
driver) instead of FOG_EXP (which looks good), then I get the uniform
fogging on the ground like the software rasterizer.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]