On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:00:16 +0200
Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> José,
>
> Thanks for getting the config snapshots working again. I just downloaded
> the latest one for radeon (radeon-config-20030930-linux.i386.tar.bz2). I
> can't test it on my notebook now, I'll do that when I get home. I just
> noticed that xdriinfo is still missing. There is even a manpage you
> could include in the snapshot. :)

Forget that, I should have read README.config :-/. Still it would be
nice to include xdriinfo in the snapshot. It's quite small, so there's
no real need for a separate package. The install script has a mechanism
to run a custom script in an extras-subdir that could install xdriinfo
and a manpage to the appropriate places.

> And I saw lots of tdfx-config snapshots. They are not needed, the tdfx
> driver doesn't support configuration yet.

The same for i810 and i830.

> Regards,
>   Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.