On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 01:06:58PM +0200, Felix Kühling wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:00:16 +0200
> Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > José,
> >
> > Thanks for getting the config snapshots working again. I just downloaded
> > the latest one for radeon (radeon-config-20030930-linux.i386.tar.bz2). I
> > can't test it on my notebook now, I'll do that when I get home. I just
> > noticed that xdriinfo is still missing. There is even a manpage you
> > could include in the snapshot. :)
>
> Forget that, I should have read README.config :-/. Still it would be
> nice to include xdriinfo in the snapshot. It's quite small, so there's
> no real need for a separate package. The install script has a mechanism
> to run a custom script in an extras-subdir that could install xdriinfo
> and a manpage to the appropriate places.

I'd generally agree with you. The problem is automating that without
breaking the other snapshots - it'll take some work plus the risk of
breaking the snapshots - so I'm not inclined to doit myself. But if you
care enough to download the scripts in
http://dri.sourceforge.net/snapshots/scripts/ and make a patch to
dripkg.sh (and possibly package.sh) to do what you say I'll gladly
welcome it...

> > And I saw lots of tdfx-config snapshots. They are not needed, the
> > tdfx driver doesn't support configuration yet.
>
> The same for i810 and i830.

Ok. Deleted and disabled those.

José Fonseca