Am 2003.11.28 16:15:55 +0100 schrieb(en) Michel Dänzer:
> On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 13:00, Andreas Stenglein wrote:
> >
> > I found another program using scissors that triggers
> > (maybe) the same bug: lesson24 from nehe.gamedev.net
> > http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=24
> > (glut and sdl source)

btw. I used the glut source.

Have you tried Lesson24 and were you able to trigger the hang
on ppc ?

Here is what I found out until now:

1. It isnt related to scissors, at least it doesnt need scissortest
in the application itself: some #if 0 #endif around the
glEn/Disable( GL_SCISSOR_TEST) didnt stop the hang.

2. But not drawing the extensions-list did stop the hang to occur.

3. only drawing the extension list is enough to trigger the hang.

4. moving the glxgears window over the lesson24 window seems to
trigger the hang reliable.

5. lesson24 alone makes no trouble

any hints?

Andreas