Michel DÃnzer wrote:

I've no idea if the order is really important or if this just hides another problem, maybe someone with databooks could answer that.

I don't remember seeing any clear information about this in the docs I
have, but your patch is proof enough for me that it does matter. :)

Yes - at a certain point card behaviours cease to be documented, and we are at that point now.