> What do you mean by "hardware TexSubImage"?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but looking at these texbubimage functions, they
all copy out a the part of the texture to use, what I'm wondering is if
there is a way to tell the card to do that.

Also, atm Mesa falls back to software for vertex arrays, is it possable (and
is it planned) to push the vertex arrays to the r200 instead of  falling
back to software. Is the DRM missing somthing that has prevented this from
happening already?