jjjjjjjjjIan Romanick wrote:
Here's an updated version of the patch. It incorporates most of Keith's code. It seems to mostly work with 2 exceptions.

- r200PointsBitmap is still broken. I'm not sure what the right way is going to be to fix that.

- Colors are wrong. The cylinder in gloss is brownish instead of purple, and the red & blue gears in gears have their colors swapped. It almost looks like the RGBA values are being sent to the card in the wrong order (i.e., as BGRA).

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. The enums for RGBA & BGRA are flipped in t_vertex.h. During testing with i830, I convinced myself that that hardware had RGBA vertices so I didn't notice the error.

Keith