Hello all,

I have been using the latest Debian packages from Michel Daenzer since a few years and that solved most problems with GL apps. However, there are still a few left:
- in the XScreensaver hack "AntSpotlight", I don't get to see the desktop... Only the ant walking on a black surface... A similar thing happens with Flipscreen3d and GFlux (grab) (normal GFlux does work, but with the grab version I only see a white plane).
- a GL app reports that the maximum texture size is 512, while the windows version of that app reports 2048 (when using the Ati drivers, of course). The texture size of 512 causes some problems in the GL app, while in Windows it runs fine. The problems are similar to the issue above: surfaces are simply white. Why is the maximum texture size limited to 512 in the DRI for the Radeon 1?

Thanks in advance for any reactions.

For any personal replies: please Cc: to my private mail account.

Kind regards,

Manuel Bilderbeek