Dave Airlie wrote:

BUT nothing uses it.  Since it's broken, I'd like to remove all traces of it
(from both user mode and kernel mode).  Is there any reason not to?  If we
need that functionality later, we can design a better interface for it that
will less fragile.

http://dri.sourceforge.net/doc/drm_low_level.html
says drmGetBufInfo is used to get information about the buffer mapping.
This can be used for debugging purposes, or by a sophisticated client
library,

neither of which seems to have materialised, so I've no objections to
nuking it ..

Die die die.

Keith

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the one
installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and