This is what I'm talking about with hotplug support and BSD not
supporting hotplug. On Linux there are rules for dealing with all of
the resources so that you don't get conflicts with new devices when
they are plugged in. It's the region code that is causing problems
right? If so, register/release regions needs to be moved into the
linux directory and another set of inlines created.

--
Jon Smirl