On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 02:21:21 +0100, Sérgio Monteiro Basto
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alex and everyone
>
> " http://www.botchco.com/alex/xorg/savage-dri-to-xorg.diff
> the code still needs the "develdri" #ifdefs added."

I'll probably commit the merge of the savage DRI driver to xorg cvs in
the next day or so.  there are a few issues, but I should have them
worked out soon after.

> Savage dri works quite well (again) on xorg 6.8, except on xv video mode
> with some mpegs, as I reported at first time.

I'm working on a major rework of the savage driver to address Xv and
several other features (dvi support, dualhead, etc.).

Alex