On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 12:26:22AM -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:
> > Savage dri works quite well (again) on xorg 6.8, except on xv video mode
> > with some mpegs, as I reported at first time.
>
> I'm working on a major rework of the savage driver to address Xv and
> several other features (dvi support, dualhead, etc.).

I just picked up a savage2000 on ebay.  Has anyone checked the 2D
component yet?  Also curious if anyone has done any begging for docs on
the 3D/video stuff yet.  I think it's different from the rest of the
savage family.  The 3d core has T&L and bump mapping and I don't know of
the other chips do.

--
Ryan Underwood, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>