Hi folks,

I grabbed the current CVS for the r300 driver, added the PCI ID of by
Radeon 9600 (0x4150) to drm_pciids.h and built the module, but the
kernel only shows this after loading the module:

radeon: Ignoring new-style parameters in presence of obsolete ones
[drm] Initialized radeon 1.11.1 20040922 on minor 0: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 AP
[Radeon 9600]
ACPI: PCI interrupt 0000:02:00.0[A] -> GSI 19 (level, high) -> IRQ 19

I thought it should at least print some messages when it loads the r300
microcode. I put some debug messages into the module but it looks like
it doesn't even enters radeon_cp_init(). I use kernel 2.6.7-mm7. Any
hints what I'am missing?

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of my subscription for this
mailing list, so please CC: me in replies.

Regards,
Tino