On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:33:00 +0200
David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> El Miércoles, 29 de Septiembre del 2004 3:20 AM, Jon Smirl escribió:
> > Get the code from here:
> > cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/dri co drm
> > and build in the linux-2.6 directory.
> >
> > It looks like you are missing drm_sysfs.h which is is the CVS repository.
> > I'm building mach64 from CVS on my machine without problems on current
> > linus-bk.
> >
> > There files should be in the linux-2.6 directory:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] linux-2.6]$ ls
> > CVS  drm_core.h  drm_sysfs.h  Makefile  Makefile.kernel  radeon_i2c.c
> > radeon_i2c.h  README
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] linux-2.6]$
> >
> > Only the 2.4 DRM will build from linux directory, you have to use linux-2.6
> >

> Same problem. Your solution works.
> Seems that snapshots are taken from the "linux" directory.
> Somebody should make a workaround to let the users (like me) download a
> snapshot an install without more complications.

I'm just catching up with recent DRM changes. I guess I could make the
snapshots include both versions and choose the correct one in the
install script based on the output of uname -r. OTOH at some point we'll
have to include the new core-personality version in the snapshots. Then
it would become 2.6-only. I guess poeple trying bleeding-edge snapshots
wouldn't mind that.

> > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:44:07 +0200, Micha Feigin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
[snip]

| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |