On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 05:52, Mike Mestnik wrote:
> I'm interested in switching back and fourth, if any one has some info on
> doing this better I'd like to know.  Right now I'm symlinking
> libGL-fglrx.so.1.2 or libGL-dri.so.1.2 into libGL.so.1.2.  I also have to
> unload and load kmods too, I do this by hand as well.  I can go from DRI
> to fglrx fine, but to go back I have to reboot first.

Gentoo's opengl-update script works great for this, if you feel like
moving a few files around on your system. You can grab the most recent
version at
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/x11-base/opengl-update/files/opengl-update-1.8.1?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain
--
Donnie Berkholz