> With radeon, only on the characters? This is likely caused by the "environment
> mapping on creatures" which uses GL_SPHERE_MAP texgen and causes a tcl
> fallback (and those don't quite work correctly) on both radeon and r200
> currently. Switching it off should get rid of that, though you also need to
> turn down texture detail to lowest, otherwise it looks the game ignores this
> setting for some reason. At least it helps on rv250 (another solution for
> rv250 is to just not do a fallback, I guess that's not an option on
> radeon...).

doh I meant r200, I have an rv280, I swap between it and rv200 cards a
bit, but at the moment I'm playing nwn on the rv280, it used to look fine
back 2-3 months ago when I used to have to apply the s3tc patch, I'm
nearly ure the flashing is character only, but maybe some bits of the
scenery are getting hit...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person